Many small businesses do not have a full time accounting department, but management needs to know their financial information is accurate. Weber, Shapiro & Company LLP is there to help fill the gap and provide accounting services such as:
- Management Reporting Packages – We create reporting packages designed around the Company’s business needs, including budgeting analysis, cash flow uses and future requirements.
- We also can use information from your accounting software to meet the reporting requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- General Ledger Review, Maintenance & Bank Reconciliations – Lack of segregation of duties is often inevitable in a small business, but having an outside accountant review the general ledger on a monthly basis and prepare the bank reconciliations is a great way to enhance internal control.
Weber Shapiro works with its clients to ensure the level of attestation meets their needs. Accountants are pivotal in providing assurance to financial information users. The level of reliance on attest services requires the knowledge, breadth of experience, and client focus that Weber Shapiro posses. and Weber, Shapiro & Company LLP provides the following types of attest services:
- Audits – commercial, regulatory, employee benefit plans*, and non-profit
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Examination Reports
* Weber Shapiro is a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (“AICPA EBPAQC”). The AICPA EBPAQC is a firm-based, volunteer membership center created with the goal of promoting quality employee benefit plan audits. Center members demonstrate their commitment to ERISA audit quality by joining and agreeing to adhere to the center’s membership requirements.