BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING SERVICES
Business Process Outsourcing is our firm’s fastest growing services. The business drivers for this growth includes:
- Business growth outpaces our clients’ ability to afford the talent they need to drive the growth
- Cost prohibitive to attract, or retain qualified financial professionals
- Current staff do not have the expertise or time to manage growth
We work with you to determine if it is more cost-effective to have our firm manage and maintain your accounting system. Our firm can provide various levels of support, from CFO services to bookkeeping, A/P & A/R.
Our outsourcing professionals are well trained and highly cost effective at providing these services and communicating with the client.
Growth and transition bring apprehension and challenges as well as opportunities for improving profitability and performance. Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a highly skilled full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution for you. Our CFO services provide a professional financial manager who works with you to guide your business’ success. The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $100,000 to over $250,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Outsourced CFO services provide you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Our CFO services are NOT glorified controller or accounting functions, but are functions you expect from a real CFO scalable to your business requirements. Aside from the financial and management control component our professionals are skilled at:
- Operational Analysis and Strategy
- Assessment of strategic and tactical plans
- Budgeting, Planning and Business Plan Preparation
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Uncover and mitigate risks
- Strengthen internal controls and compliances
- Make better use of information technology
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Cash Flow Management
- Payroll Tax Compliance
- Fund Raising (Debt & Equity)
- Tax Minimization
- Domestic and Foreign Corporation Compliance
- Sales Tax Compliance
- Corporate Governance Expertise
- Strategic Planning
- Contract Negotiation
- Incentive Based Compensation Service
Why hamper the profitability of your company with limited financial expertise, weak accounting practices, or unclear strategic planning? Every day companies operating without the guidance of an experienced CFO lose the opportunity to maximize their potential. If you require a CFO but can’t afford one full time, then we have the perfect solution for you.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. We will maintain your books and records for you. This service is great for small companies without a full time accountant/bookkeeper on payroll. We can also provide QuickBooks training and setup.
These services can be provided at the client’s location or in our office.